1. General information
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: International Institute of Research and Technology Transfer with headquarters at ul. Wielicka 52, 02-657 Warsaw.
- Operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Keeping the newsletter
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Handling of goods orders - preparation, packaging, shipping
- Implementation of ordered services
- Handling relevant accounting documents
- Debt collection
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The Administrator's performance of personal data legally binding on him in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR to the extent that it is provided for by specific provisions (e.g. bookkeeping).
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. Contrary to the competition, the hash function works unidirectionally, therefore it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of user password storage.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's servers.
4. Your rights and additional information on the use of data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, due to the performance of the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- persons authorized by us, employees and associates who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- hosting company,
- mailing companies,
- enterprises handling SMS messages,
- companies with which the Administrator cooperates in the field of own marketing,
- law firms and debt collectors,
- payment operators,
- public authorities.
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You undoubtedly have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds to process your interests, rights and freedoms overriding you, in particular to establish, assert or defend claims.
- First of all, the Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. We do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- Undoubtedly, the website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website can save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The operator uses a solution that studies user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that it does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
- The operator may use profiling within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, therefore they are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and accesses them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- First of all, web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- As a result, when the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: